BUILDSWORTH, YOUR BEST CONSTRUCTION PARTNER.
Take another step to the future…
● Pre-construction & Estimating
● Site Selection
● Economic Development Assistance
● Green & LEED Buildings
● Delivery Methods
PRE CONSTRUCTION & ESTIMATING:
Buildsworth excels in providing cost-effective pre-construction services to value-oriented clients. In keeping with our vision of developing loyal customers, through relentless customer service, Buildsworth has established an outstanding pre-construction department led by a team of engineers, project management staff, quantity surveyors and professional estimators. Together, these professionals pursue Buildsworth’s chosen projects with determination.
Buildsworth has added value to its clients by inserting the Value Engineering protocol in the pre-construction effort. Alongside, Buildsworth has incorporated new techniques and use of technology into the pre-construction phase. Using the latest estimating and quantity take-off software, keeping an up-to-date unit cost database, and having excellent relationships with subcontractors are all ways that Buildsworth’s pre-construction department is leading the way for Buildsworth’s customers.
Buildsworth is frequently called upon to perform consultative services for our customers. We have experience in managing the end-to-end process of selecting future development and construction locations throughout North America, implementing a process of zeroing in on specific sites that will meet our client’s needs and requirements.
Buildsworth’s sophisticated customer base often has the need to evaluate multiple sites in order to find a smart and ideal site development. Helping alleviate any hardace, Buildsworth Site Selection services can include:
● Coordination of soil borings and soil analysis
● Coordination of boundary surveys, title and easement searches, and topographic surveys
● Utility reviews, to verify that power, water and electricity are located nearby; and if not, what the cost ramifications are to bring them on site
● Coordination of municipal reviews, such as zoning compliance, site plan review, building application fees, and construction inspection protocol
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ASSISTENCE:
Understanding the cost make-up and ramifications of one location over another, is just as important as selecting the deal site location for development and construction. Buildsworth’s efforts and expertise have resulted in capturing valuable tax and economic benefits for our clients.
GREEN & LEED BUILDINGS:
Buildsworth is a member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) and has Executive LEED Accredited Professionals on staff. Our firm also has experienced professionals in managing/engineering the construction of LEED Certified Buildings, including those at Certified, Silver and Gold levels.
Many times Buildsworth has been at the table during the design phase and can offer opinions on whether the LEED distinction makes sense or not.
● Construction Management
– Buildsworth believes in the Construction Management (CM) approach and has successfully used this delivery method for many clients. The cost-plus approach to constructing a facility gives the owner an “open book” to view during the construction process.
● Design/Build Services
– Many customers need turn-key services, and wish to avoid the time required to hire both an architect and a construction firm. Buildsworth can successfully team up with a group of qualified architects, providing design services and a guaranteed maximum price, saving owners time and money with one contract.
– Buildsworth has relationships with numerous architectural firms, engineering consultants and subcontractors in nearly every market in the country. These valued and trusted advisors regularly come alongside Buildsworth to assist in complicated and/or fast-track projects. The Design/Build delivery method is perfectly suited for taking advantage of these relationships.
● General Contracting
– Buildsworth participates in the fixed-bid arena for projects in the public sector under select circumstances and in market sectors where fixed price contracts are still the norm.
– Buildsworth’s stature as a non-self performing construction contractor does not preclude it from competing against other “traditional”self-performing general contractors. In some markets it has positioned strategic alliances or joint ventures to team with those general contractors who still have these services, bringing the power of Buildsworth’s management system and combining it with larger, self-perform contractors, in-order to best serve our customers.
© 2019 — Website Designed by CoCode.